We can provide ongoing, on-call advice throughout your contracting career – ensuring that you are always as tax efficient, profitable and financially secure as possible. We can even provide mortgage references, or act as your registered office on your behalf.
We can advise on:
- Start-up support
- Bookkeeping support
- Strategy and tax planning
- Personal tax returns and annual returns
- Corporation tax and company tax reviews
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) tax savings
- Single limited company acquisitions
- Corporation tax
- Payroll (PAYE)
- Provision of mortgage references
- Ongoing, up-to-date advice
The clock is ticking…..
Did you know the way VAT is reported to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) is changing?
MTD for VAT
If your business is registered for VAT, you MUST sign up for Making Tax Digital (MTD) regardless of your turnover by 1 April 2022. Find out more here.
MTD for Income Tax
From 1 April 2023, most businesses, including sole traders with a turnover of more than £10,000 per year MUST file their business income tax returns with HMRC using the same MTD digital reporting software. Find out more here.